1. Social Media : The opportunities to market your business are endless on social so pick your platforms and start promoting.
2. Host a Free Training : Record a quick video training, host a webinar or free call sharing your expertise. Remember to offer your services at the end for people who need more assistance.
3. Send Notes to Past Clients : Check in on them, thank them for their past business and see if they need any further services you can provide.
4. Ask for Referrals : Reach out to friends, family, acquaintances, and business associates telling them know about your business and how you can help. Ask them for referrals!
5. Attend a Meetup or Networking Event : These are a gold mine to share your business! Check with local chamber of commerce’s, business groups, or business events you can attend and network with others.
6. Promote a Discount or Special Offer : This is a great way to attract new and old clients. Give them an incentive to work with you again!
7. Email your Subscriber List : If you have one, this is an excellent source for business. They have already suscribed to your list so offer them what they know you can do!
8. Write a Guest Post : This will help you get in front of a brand new audience! Choose another website or blogger that has a similar target audience as you.
9. Strategic Partnerships : Align yourself with other business owners and create a partnership where you promote each others services to their audiences.
10. Facebook Groups : Another gold mine! There are groups made just for networking, groups filled with business owners of all industries, and you can do a simple search to find the right ones to start networking in.
11. Create a YouTube Video : YouTube has a huge audience of viewers and this could help you get in front of a whole new group of ideal clients.
12. Speak at Local Events : Contact local colleges or business networks and offer to speak about your expertise.
13. Create a Freebie : Create a high value free resource for your ideal fans that they can opt in to your email list for. Checklists, challenges, resource guides, or mini courses.
14. Host a Giveway : Want to get new eyes on your brand ? Give something away. Whether it’s products or even a service, this can give a pool of new people who need what you have to market in the future.
15. Sponser an Event : Find a way to give back to your community and either make a donation or contribute your services to an organization in exchange for a business promotion.
16. Offer an Affiliate Program : Sign up former customers or strategic partners as affiliates to sell your products or services. Then each time they make a sale, you both get paid.
17. Interview Others : Seek out industry influencers and interview them! Chances are good they share your interview with their network and help spread the word about your business.
18. Host your Own Event : Charge a small fee to cover costs and blow people away by giving them a ton of value! Give them something to talk about and share with their network.
19. Run a Facebook Ad : These are hot hot hot right now and for good reason. They provide results! Offer your freebie, products, or just promote your page. Either way, this can be a huge benefit to growing your business.
20. Host a Twitter Chat : Connect with other Twitter users and chat about topics you are experts in. Use a cohesive hashtag and have everyone invite their fans join.
21. Reach Out to Local Media : Contact local papers and news stations and tell them about your business! See if they will write a feature story on you.
22. Comment on Blogs : Comment on Influencer Blogs, make them thoughtful and relevant. Other fans will see them and be interested in who you are.
23. Comment on Social Media : Want to get noticed ? Leave comments on Facebook pages and reply to Influencers. Their followers will see your responses and it’s a great way to establish your expertise.
24. Periscope : This new social network is a great way to put your value out in the world. Remember to ask viewers to share with their networks.
25. Guest Post on Other Websites : Get your content out in front of as many people as you can!